Friday, November 6, 2009

YAWN

What a day....   I feel pretty lazy today.  Can't seem to get my act together.  I hate being stressed out! Seriously it's like running a marathon with no finish line.  Although as stressed as I am I'm still happy :) which is definitely an amazing feeling.  I owe almost all of my happiness to my bf though.  He's just so understanding.  Hard to believe we've been going out for just over 5 months....in one sense it feels just like yesterday but in another it feels as if we've been together for years. 

I'm working an 8 hour shift today...haven't done one of these in awhile.  The day seems to be dragging on and on and on....ah well what's a girl to do.

I wish all the game sites online weren't blocked....I am addicted to this game I found on facebook called Jungle Jewels. It's much the same as Bejeweled.  But,  I am like hardcore addicted to it.  I can't pass level 3 for some stupid reason and I keep playing for like hours and hours but I don't think I'm getting any better. :(

Sometimes I wish I still lived at home.  Like my parents home... Not very often but every once in a while I miss the life I had there.  Now it's so different and there is always something going on, I just wish I had a night to sit and watch a movie or sit in the kitchen with only the stove light on and have a cup of tea.  Just little things.  OH and I miss my bed.  Very much so.  I could never use it now cause there are 2 of us that have to sleep together lol - Try fitting us both on a twin mattress ahaha not gonna happen.  The queen size bed is much more comfy for 2.  But, I do miss my bed.  I miss the blanket and how comfy it was :( LOL I sound like a little baby lol.

Just as an update...we are still living at Trev's cousins place till we find another place.  Trailer is out because we phoned back to find out when we could move in (after the floor was fixed) and she told us the water pump has gone now.............I think she's just giving us the run around, but whatever.  It is what it is.  Time to find a new place.

Well I guess that's all for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment