Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

HEY!

I'm so happy the people at Dufresne have happily allowed me to carry on my festive quirk of playing Christmas carols on November 1st! :D

I love Christmas carols!! And the one that is on right now is one of my Top 4 favorites (Where Are You Christmas).

Carrying on with the theme of Christmas, I can't wait to start watching the Christmas movies and decorating...Although, I'm not too sure where we'll be at that time this year.... maybe I won't get to decorate much :( 

Anyway, different topic, work.  Some people are so frustrating *insert a "grrr" face here* But for the most part it's great!

Aunty Tammy took the kids out Trick-or-Treating last night.... Mmm Candy! LOL!
Seems they had fun :D

Not much more to tell right now.  I'm rather tired..... wish we had "nap time" at work.  You know, just like we did way back in kindergarten!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!!!

HAHA

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment