Friday, October 30, 2009

sigh...

Well, its now 11:38pm, Friday Oct. 30th and we are officially homeless....

We were supposed to be moving into a trailer but I guess that's not working out now.  The person we were renting from said the floor caved in while they were putting new flooring in... We can't move in till late next week sometime at the earliest...

Right now we're staying at Norman's place...Not sure how much I actually like this....Actually what I hate about it the most is how irresponsible some people are.  I can't wait to have our own place again so that when it's bedtime we can go to bed and not be kept awake by others that insist on partying 24 hours a day... 

I feel bad for those kids.  I really do. I wish I/WE could do better for them... we just have to wait it out I suppose. Things happen for a reason I guess and maybe this is all happening to make us really appreciate what we had and the bridges we've burnt? Maybe.  All I know is that as much as this could be a lesson....it really sucks because it's not fair that the kids have to be dragged through our learning process...if that's what this is. 

Tomorrow Trev and I are invited to go out for wings with a couple friends of mine... Hopefully we can do that.  I really just want to get away for a little while and be with my bf and relax and have fun.  I wonder if he understands how important it is to me... HMMM

BAH! I wish they would turn the music down...

Wow, I just realized, its 11:46pm and its Friday, and Im the youngest one here aside from the minors and Im the crankiest and I want to go to bed!!! What the heck is wrong with me... All the *old timers* are sitting up and drinking - although Trev isnt drinking hes just being nice cause hes really tired - I cant be so nice lol Im being sorta anti-social but thats cause Im really tired and I am not in the mood to drink. 

Its really nice of Norman to let us stay here though. And I do appreciate it.  I just cant wait till we get our own place.  So that the kids can go to bed when they are supposed to and get a good nights sleep and not have to be around the partying so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone an update on what is going on right now...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment