Monday, October 26, 2009

So much time...nothing to do....

Well, here I am, back at work.  Honestly I love this job, just hate when there are no customers.  But I wouldn't trade it for something not office related even if the pay was better.  I love Office jobs!!!

I got here at 5pm today - it took me two hours to clean up the desk and get things sorted out...now I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs lol.

OH! I forgot to mention in yesterday's post...lol Funny Story - well maybe not funny, but I was slightly amused.
          Ok, so I was driving Trev over to Norm's so he could do some work in the garage while I was at work, and (because it's such a short drive and because I wasn't really even thinking about it) I wasn't wearing my seatbelt and all was well until we pulled up to the stop sign at the corner of Norm's road and who was there but a cop...yep...and he definitely saw that I wasn't wearing my seatbelt....and he waited for me to turn...and as I turned I saw him throw his signal light on, and his brakes flashed and I was sure I was totally caught...BUT! I pulled into Norm's driveway like ASAP (cause its like almost right on the corner - PHEW) and we all ran into the garage....Cop never came and got me so thank goodness....THEN, I realized "Oh, CRAP" not only did I not have my seatbelt on but I never signalled that turn.............So then Meg and I leave to go to work and as we were leaving town who did we see? The cop that we had met at the corner....only he had some other unfortunate soul pulled over HAHAHAHAHA SUCKER! All I can say is Thank goodness for Norm's driveway being so close and Man, was I lucky...

Now that I've shared my little story, there is a lesson in all this....I know there is....I just can't seem to think of it...all I keep thinking is...... HAHAHA SUCKER! lol

Mmm, I made a lasagna for supper tonight.  Kids can be so funny sometimes. For instance, Tanner (our youngest) takes one look at the lasagna in the pan and says "Do I HAVE to eat THAT?!" Slightly insulted, I said "Yes, you have to try it at least..." He tried it and not too long after he started eating I heard, "This is really good!" Oh, the joys of having kids... :D

Halloween is coming up...not too sure yet how that's going to pan out.  What with us moving and what-not...but I believe that the kids are going to go with my sister and her boyfriend and her boyfriends little brother.....could be fun....

Well I think I've bored you enough....
Have a great night!
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment