Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just another lazy Sunday at work.....

Sigh, today has been rather boring....I brought Megs with me today just for something to do.  We've been trying out the furniture and rearranging the furniture in the store.  Decorating is fun!

The day is going by so slow - but yet at the same time....it's hard to believe it is after 2 o'clock already.  Figured I'd take a break and do some writing...

I have officially decided that the music they have playing on the loudspeaker sucks.  Yep, it's all older stuff like Sinatra and stuff..... Seriously who wants to buy furniture when you're listening to Sinatra??

There are some really neat accessories that have come in recently....Wish I was rich HAHA.  Even with my discount the stuff in this store is expensive - well the accessories are.  Especially when you can go to Wal-mart and get something similar for A LOT cheaper....

Anyway, nothing else really new.....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment